The Hydraulic Concrete Hand Saw is a powerful and efficient saw. A lightweight body that carries a 24" (610 mm) diamond blade that cuts 10" (254 mm) deep in concrete.
Compared to the competition ACG's hand saw has more comfortable handling and body style that allows more plunging depth
Multiple variants of this saw are available. A smaller body to accommodate a smaller blade like a 20” (508mm) blade. Left- and right-hand variants and wheel attachments for floor sawing.
This saw is manufactured and designed by ACG Saws and tools of Canada Inc.
Diamond Blades are sold separately unless stated.
Specifications and Features
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Cassapa Hydraulic Motor (10 GPM or 37.8 LPM)
- Manual Water Valve
- 1/2" Connection Fittings
- 1 Year Warranty
You can install
- A 26" blade that cuts 11" (660 mm cuts 279 mm)
- A 24" Blade that cuts 10" (610 mm cuts 254 mm)
- A 20" Blade that cuts 8" (508 mm cuts 203 mm)